Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. By entering this site you hereby affirm and warrant that you are twenty-one (21) years old or older. You acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Three Floyds Brewing LLC makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the United States. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information regarding products and services, applies only to those provided or offered within the United States. The website is controlled, operated and administered by Three Floyds Brewing LLC from our offices within the USA. You agree that you will not use Three Floyds Brewing LLC content accessed through 3floyds.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
3. Visiting 3floyds.com or sending emails to its employees or representatives constitutes electronic communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. 3floyds.com may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Sites’). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Three Floyds Brewing LLC and Three Floyds Brewing LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Certain services made available via 3floyds.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the 3floyds.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Three Floyds Brewing LLC is not responsible for the content or actions of any third party site.
6. All content included as part of the service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of Three Floyds Brewing LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
7. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, recreate derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the site. 3floyds.com content is not for resale. Your use of the site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Three Floyds Brewing LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these terms.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Three Floyds Brewing LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the site, your violation of any terms of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Three Floyds Brewing LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any rights of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Three Floyds Brewing LLC in asserting any available defenses.
9. The information included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Three Floyds Brewing LLC and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site at any time.
10. Three Floyds Brewing LLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; all such information, products, services and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without warranty or condition of any kind. Three Floyds Brewing LLC disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.