1. This statement of privacy applies to 3floyds.com and governs data collection and usage. By using the 3floyds.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
2. 3floyds.com may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. Information about your computer hardware and software may be collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 3floyds.com website.
3. 3floyds.com does not collect, retain, sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties. 3floyds.com does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
5. This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be advised that any information that you access will be located in the United States, and that by accessing such information, you explicitly authorize the transfer and processing of this information within the United States.
6. 3floyds.com will occasionally update this statement of privacy. 3floyds.com encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how 3floyds.com is protecting your information.