- A ticket is required for entry. There will be no admittance for non ticket holders. The Munster Police Dept. will be out to enforce traffic flow and loitering. If you do not have a ticket, hopefully you can make it next year instead. No tickets for sale at the gate.
- Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Please bring your I.D. It is absolutely required.
- Pets will not be permitted to this year’s event.
- If you wish to bring beer for trading and sampling with friends we encourage you to do so within reason. A few bottles here and there are permissible. Please do not bring cases and kegs. You will not be admitted with excessive beer.
- Parking will be up to the attendees. Our little brewery does not have the facilities to accommodate vehicles.
- If you are bringing a vehicle please assign a designated driver.
- If you are planning to bring a bus or RV they must be kept out of our industrial park to allow emergency vehicles access (police order).
- The weather is normally unpredictable. It will probably be rainy, so be prepared.
- Please do not bring anything to sell. Vending will not be permitted.
- Please hang on to your tickets.
- The Event is cash only as always. There will be multiple ATMs on site.
- Space and safety are at a premium. Please do not bring coolers or lawn chairs, they will not be permitted inside the gates. Also please be mindful of traffic flow when deciding where to hang out.
- No grills will be allowed.
- Most of all please be respectful of our town and our neighbors. We want to continue to hold a safe and fun event in the years to come and we can only do it with your help.
Gates will open at 10 a.m. Group A tickets for Dark Lord bottle sales is 10 a.m.-Noon. Group B 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Group C 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Just like last year, you take your music today ticket, get in line for Dark Lord, and it will be exchanged for a Golden Ticket. Your Golden Ticket has a scratch off portion. If you are fortunate enough to be winner, you will have the opportunity to purchase a version of Barrel Aged Dark Lord in a screen printed, hand numbered, wax dipped bottle. This year’s bottles are Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Lord, Vanilla Bean Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Lord, Cognac Barrel Aged Dark Lord, and Cognac Barrel Aged Dark Lord de Muerte. $50/bottle. One per person.
Bands will be playing throughout the day
High on Fire - http://highonfire.net/
We hope you’re looking forward to it as much as we are. Be Safe and get ready to rock.